Please, call me Caro.

Home Forums Introduce Yourself! Please, call me Caro.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anna Carolina Wolf
      Participant

Hello, everyone!

My name is Anna Carolina Wolf, I use she/her pronouns and as you’re going to notice in future WebEx Meetings, I tend to ignore my first name. So, please just call me Caro. I was born in Austria, in Tyrol to be exact, but my parents decided that North Germany would be a better place for me to grow up, so I moved there when I was about ten years old.

Ever since that day, I live in the northeast of Berlin and recently moved into my own apartment there. That’s also when I first decided to enroll in the Freie Universität Berlin. And why? To become an English teacher of all things. The thing is, during my final two years in school, my English teacher had the biggest influence on me. Not only did I develop a deeply rooted love for a language, that I loved to speak even before that, but I decided that I wanted to try and give some of the love I have for this language to generations to come. I want to influence people, get them on a good path, even encourage them, and help them not only with the language but also in general. And I think becoming a teacher unites both my ambition to help and maybe influence the future youth but also gives me an excuse to surround myself with English for the rest of my life.

Outside of university, I follow various hobbies, including video editing, writing, and even music. I try to be a versatile person in all aspects of life and additionally, I hope I can meet some new people this semester, even though the current pandemic makes both personal and university life not exactly easy, but we’re going to power through!

Try to stay healthy, please take care, and don’t forget to wear your masks. If you ever need to talk to someone, don’t hesitate to reach out. I hope we’re going to see each other during our lectures and seminars,

with love,

Caro

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.