Academic publishing is changing: a growing number of institutions supports open access to research publications and data, social networks and blogs are becoming an important part of scientific and scholarly communication. The workshop is targeted at researchers who want to increase the visibility of their research and find out more about how changing patterns of academic communication can impact research dissemination and enhance citations.
- New modes of academic communication: open access journals, repositories and academic social networks
- Showcase benefits of open access for dissemination of research results
- Discuss doubts, reservations and barriers
- Overview of services at Freie Universität Berlin
- Funding options for open access publishing
Who is the workshop for?
Researchers at the Freie Universität Berlin
When: Friday, December 06, 2019, 1pm – 4pm
CeDiS Training Room, Garystr. 39 (University Library; in the basement; map)
Register online here