A discussion and networking event at Freie Unversität Berlin
The event is the second meeting of Freie Universität Berlin’s Open Science Working Group, a new initiative that aims to advance open science and open scholarship practices at Freie Universität Berlin.
The event aims to showcase open science & open scholarship practices by FU member already engaged in various „open“ projects with contributions by:
- Nikolas Eisentraut (Department of Law)
- Alexander von Lautz (Neurocomputation & Neuroimaging Unit)
- Benjamin Paffhausen (Institute of Biology)
- Sibylle Söring & Johannes Hercher (University Library)
- Christopher Schwarzkopf (Wikimedia Germany)
Who is invited
Anyone interested in learning about state-of-the-art open science practices or in contributing to foster open research in their community
Time and location
04.07.2019 | 18:00 – 20:00
Freie Universität Berlin
Silberlaube (Erdgeschoss), Raum L113
For more info visit the group’s Wiki. If you want to become actively involved, please subscribe to the group’s mailing list here.